Thursday, June 6, 2013

BLOG 26: Senior Project Reflection

Positive Statement:
 I am most proud of how strong my presentation skills are when it comes to discussing animal control, my one year mentorship experience and keeping high grades throughout all senior project assignments.

Questions to Consider:
A. Assessment you would give yourself on 2-Hour - AE
B. Assesment you would give on overall senior project- AE

What worked for you:
What worked best for me in my senior project is my mentorship. I was able to volunteer for over a year at Glendora Animal Control and that experience helped me produce my EQ, answers and have great sources for presentations, papers, ect.

What didn't work:
I would have worked on my 3-column chart more to get a better grade since I got an AP, and I would have have more good sourced articles to reference.

Finding Value:
The senior project has helped me learn how to only rely on myself and realize how important I was dependent on myself when it came to my grade since everything was on my own. I was also able to develop even better presentation skills and develop a bigger love for animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment